Visit our website: http://www.hospiceofnorthsunflower.com.
Hospice of North Sunflower was founded in 2014 as an additional service offered to our surrounding communities. Excellent patient care and satisfaction is our number one goal. The staff of Hospice of North Sunflower would like to take the time to “thank you” for trusting us with the care of your loved one on their journey home.
Hospice of North Sunflower has been a dream in the making for many years for North Sunflower Medical Center.
Who qualifies for hospice care?
- People with an illness causing a limited life expectancy.
- Patients and families who choose no extreme measures to sustain life.
- Patients and families who have chosen care that focuses on symptom management rather than curative treatment.
Covered Hospice Services
Emotional and Spiritual Support
- Respite Care
- Crisis Counseling
- Medical Social Services
- 24-Hour On Call Availability
- Support for the Whole Family
Personal Care Assistance
- Personal Management
- Incontinence Supplies
- Routine Breaks for Caregivers
- Advanced Nursing Care
- Short-term Inpatient Care
- Physician Directed Services
- Medical Equipment & Supplies
Hospice appropriate individuals may exhibit some or all of the following:
- Recurrent infections
- Progressive weight loss
- Frequent hospitalizations
- Specific decline in condition
- Deteriorating mental abilities