Visitors are welcome to the hospital to enrich the healing process.
Our Hospital Offers Internet Access
North Sunflower Medical Center is now offering public wireless Internet access. The coverage is for the entire Hospital, which includes all patient rooms and common areas.
Hospital Visiting Hours
7am – 9pm daily
6pm – 8pm Weekdays
3pm – 8pm Weekends
- Children may visit at the nurses’ discretion and must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Sometimes, due to the nature of the illness, the patient’s physical or emotional condition, or at the patient’s request, visiting hours may be restricted or extended.
- Anyone with a cold, sore throat, or certain other communicable disease should not visit.
- Visitors will be expected to help us maintain a restful and healing environment.
- To meet individual patient needs, physician and nursing discretion will take precedence over visiting hour rules