|Position:||PART TIME TREATMENT NURSE (RN OR LPN)|
|Department:||Walter B. Crook Nursing Facility|
|Hours:||EVERY OTHER WEEKEND FROM 7A -3P|
Summary: The Wound Care Treatment Nurse will provide consultation and direct assistance in the management of patients with altered skin integrity (pressure necrosis, wounds fistulas, etc). The Wound Care Nurse will also collect, analyze and document information and statistics related to wounds in the facility.
Great Benefits Include:
- Discount Employee Pharmacy Program at our Pharmacy
- Scrubs Discount at Simply Sunflower for PRN employees
- 1 to 2 years of nursing home experience preferred
- Current RN or LPN licensure in the State of Mississippi
- Current BCLS and ACLS certification.
- Must demonstrate the ability to provide superior customer service
- Must be able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively
- Must be a team player !!!!!
If you are a Wound Care Nurse with a true passion for patient care and compassion for others and a commitment to teamwork, apply today!
Please complete an application and submit to:
NSMC Human Resources Department
840 North Oak Ave.
Ruleville, MS 38771
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
This institution is an equal opportunity employer and provider.