POSITION : CNA
DEPARTMENT: Senior Care
HOURS : Full Time 7pm-7am
SUMMARY: Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living activities.
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs.
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair, and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in facility.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned..
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed..
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progress.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Valid certification as a CNA in the state of Mississippi
- Six months experience in a long term care or hospital environment preferred.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff.
Service Excellence Requirements:
- Work efforts reflect a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
- Displays responsibility by taking ownership of quality care. Shows dedication to enriching the lives of our patients and residents through empathy and compassion.
- Exhibits a commitment to results by looking for and recommending/implementing process improvements.
- Demonstrates commitment to interpersonal excellence through professional greetings, proper telephone etiquette, common courtesy, a professional attitude and appearance.
- Enriches the Center culture by having fun.
- Recognizes the benefits of team collaboration. Shows respect for fellow employees by working together to get the job done.
- Effectively addresses customer concerns and resolves conflict in a manner that is fair to all involved.
If interested in applying, please complete an application and submit it to
NSMC Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 367
Ruleville, MS 38771
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!
This institution is an equal opportunity employer and provider.