|Position:||RN Recovery Nurse Full-Time|
|Hours:||Monday- Friday 5:15 A.M. until last case|
Summary: This individual will provide direct and indirect patient care in the medical-surgical setting. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Must be able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. This person must possess a great attitude and be very customer service orientated.
- 1 year of direct RN experience in the med-surgical setting
- Current RN licensure in the State of Mississippi
- Must have current BCLS/ACLS and PALS certification
- Must promote and maintain patient confidentiality at all times
Great Benefits Include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield,
- State Retirement
- Sick Time
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Discount Employee Pharmacy Program at our Pharmacy
- Clinic Visits at no cost to full-time employees
If you feel you want a challenge with excellent benefits,
please complete an application and submit to:
NSMC Human Resources Department
840 North Oak Ave.
Ruleville, MS 38771
This institution is an equal opportunity employer and provider.
Posted: January 25, 2018