Summary: Looking for individuals who can provide direct and indirect patient care in an emergency room/hospital setting.
This person will promote and restore patient’s health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians/providers and multi-disciplinary team members; providing physical and psychosocial support to patients and families and supervising assigned team members. This person must possess a great attitude and be very customer service orientated.
|Position:||RN – Emergency Room|
|Hours:||3/2 Split – 7am to 7pm – FULLTIME|
Great Benefits Include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield,
- State Retirement
- Sick Time
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Discount Employee Pharmacy Program at our Pharmacy
- Clinic Visits at no cost to full-time employees
- 1 to 2 years of direct experience in an emergency room preferred
- Current RN licensure in the State of Mississippi
- Current BCLS/ ACLS certification
- Must promote and maintain patient confidentiality at all times
If you feel you want a challenge with excellent benefits,
please complete an application and submit to:
NSMC Human Resources Department
840 North Oak Ave.
Ruleville, MS 38771