|Department:||Sunflower Rural Health Clinic|
|Hours:||Monday-Thursday 8 A.M.-5:00 P.M. and Friday 8 A.M.-12 Noon|
- Current MS LPN license
- Good bedside manner
- Clinical /nursing skills
- Multitasking skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be a team player
- Pediatric experience a plus
- Must be empathetic while attending to young children
- Computer experience and knowledge
Great Benefits Include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield,
- State Retirement
- Sick Time
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Discount Employee Pharmacy Program at our Pharmacy
- Clinic Visits at no cost to full-time employees
If you feel you want a challenge with excellent benefits,
please complete an application and submit to:
NSMC Human Resources Department
840 North Oak Ave.
Ruleville, MS 38771
This institution is an equal opportunity employer and provider.