Summary: Must have an understanding of Electrical/Mechanical and basic building principles. Performs a variety of general routine maintenance and servicing operations through-out the hospital and associated areas, as well as a variety of duties to maintain appearance and condition of hospital building and off campus buildings. Must be willing to attend school for certification if needed.
|Position:||Full Time – Maintenance|
|Hours:||Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:00pm/On call|
Great Benefits Include:
Blue Cross Blue Shield, State Retirement, Vacation, Holidays, Sick Time, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Discount employee Pharmacy program at our Pharmacy, Clinic Visits at no cost to full-time employees.
- High School or GED, Some College Preferred
- Experience in electrical and plumbing, required
- Prefer at Least 2 years experience in a maintenance environment
- Good math skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of HVAC
- Experience in painting and drywall repair
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Current and valid driver’s license
If you feel you want a challenge with excellent benefits,
please complete an application and submit to:
NSMC Human Resources Department
840 North Oak Ave.
Ruleville, MS 38771
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE