Summary: Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator and motivator. Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively and be passionate about the job. Looking for individuals who can provide direct and indirect patient care in our Walter B. Crook Nursing Facility. This person will provide care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of the director of nurse, a registered nurse, and/or physician. This person must possess a great attitude and must be very customer service orientated.
|Position:||Full time LPN|
|Department:||Walter B. Crook Nursing Facility|
|Hours:||Available Shifts: 3:00 p.m. to 11 p.m. & 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.|
Great Benefits Include:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- State Retirement
- Sick Time
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Discount employee Pharmacy program at our Pharmacy
- Clinic Visits at no cost to full-time employees
- Excellent Competitive Salary
- Nursing home experience preferred
- Current LPN licensure in the State of Mississippi
- Current BCLS certification.
- Must promote and maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Must be compassionate with a strong desire to work with the elderly
If you feel you want a challenge with excellent benefits, please complete an application and submit to:
NSMC Human Resources Department
840 North Oak Ave.
Ruleville, MS 38771