Summary: Looking for an individual who is willing to work in all areas of the laboratory. Will analyze patient specimens by various procedures to monitor patient condition and assist the physician in diagnosis. Must promote positive customer service and respect all aspects of patient confidentiality.
|Position:||Full Time MT or MLT|
|Hours:||Monday-Friday 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Will include rotation of holidays
Great Benefits Include: Blue Cross Blue Shield, State Retirement, Vacation, Holidays, Sick Time, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Discount employee Pharmacy program at our Pharmacy, Clinic Visits at no cost to full-time employees.
- At least 2 years of experience in the laboratory
- ASCP Preferred
- MT must have a Bachelor of Science degree in MT/CLS or biological science
- MLT Associate Degree and registered or eligible by a nationally recognized agency
- Perform venipunctures successfully
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be very dependable
If you feel you want a challenge with excellent benefits,
please complete an application and submit to:
NSMC Human Resources Department
840 North Oak Ave.
Ruleville, MS 38771
Posted: August 2, 2017