Summary: Responsible for the planning, coordinating, providing and documenting care for terminally ill patients from day of admission through day of discharge. Utilizing physicians’ orders and professional skills, the Hospice RN develops and implements a hospice plan that meets each patient’s specific needs and is in compliance with JCAHO, federal and state regulations, reimbursement guidelines as well as the organization’s policies and procedures. Frequent travel is required and must be willing to report to patient’s home immediately when needed.
|Position:||Full Time RN|
|Department:||Hospice of North Sunflower|
|Hours:||Monday thru Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
On Call on Nights & Weekends
- 2 years of direct RN experience in hospice or home health preferred
- Current RN licensure in the State of Mississippi
- Current BCLS certification
- Must have a clear understanding of QAPI
- Required to have reliable transportation
- Must be very organized and flexible
- Excellent customer service skills and communication
- Must promote and maintain patient confidentiality at all times
If interested in applying, please complete an application and submit it to
NSMC Human Resources Department
840 North Oak Ave.
Ruleville, MS 38771
by Friday, April 28, 2017.